Students of the Wild Writing MA at the University of Essex enjoy spending seminars outside the classroom as well as in it. In the video below, students brought examples of nature writing to share with the group in the beautiful Colchester campus in the autumn.
- A Relationship with Rock. April 27, 2017
- A group dérive April 12, 2017
- Epping Forest – in the footsteps of Clare March 25, 2017
- Ornith-ology: The Poetry of Birds March 1, 2017
- Wild in Manchester December 30, 2016
- Litle Baddow – retracing Baker December 16, 2016
- Walking the Sailor’s Path December 5, 2016
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Blogs I Follow
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.